We are a Signs, Graphics and Printing company located in NYC. We are looking for a 3RD SHIFT graphic designer who is skilled with print and web graphics. You will be working with the NYC office via Skype so English verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Design interesting and effective graphics for print, web and digital platforms that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Vector icon designing
- Strong knowledge of Web graphics
- Website design
- Creating Mockups before and after
- Old School Design Concept is a PLUS
- Corel knowledge is ideal
- Proficient at print and digital design & production
- Creating Rendering using Blank Walls and Blank Substrate
- Excellent knowledge of Pantone colors, Fonts and layout.
- Difference between CMYK and RGB
- Create designs by hand or using computer drawing software
- Fast and creative work delivery is our main expectation
- Must be a creative thinker and researcher
- Knowledge of 3D and auto cam is a plus
- Team player
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 + years of job experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) required.
- Solid knowledge of digital/web, and print production processes and needs.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Experience with app and mobile design, with consideration of user experience and user interaction.
- HTML and CSS experience preferred.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects will be required.
Please Share your UPDATED CV and SHARE YOUR PORTFOLIO when applying.