Maintain a petty cash fund for city office
- Ensure there is no cash difference between outstanding COD Collection and actual physical cash in hand.
- Verification of petty cash claims and statements and highlight any unusual / extraordinary claims to HOD
- Record and file Petty cash statement and ensure requisite documents are attached with the statement
- Disbursement of Operational Expenses/Rider Fuel and Daily Wage Staff Claims
- Any other work assigned by the Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree with a finance background, strong analytical knowledge is required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years as Cash Collection Officer/Cashier.
- Experience with handling petty cash and banking matters