Project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- She/he should have a background in business skills, management, technically proven background.
- Should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- Also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Analyze business requirements and coordinate with Technology and Business teams for devising strategy to reduce gaps.
- Able to do root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
- Own the overall success of project and tasks implementations, including time and risk management, resource coordination and project execution.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Presents high level project readouts for senior management.
- 3-5+ years of IT software Project Management experience
- Excellent Verbal Communications, Computer and Project Management skills
- Highly adept at project and people management skills
- Strong interest in technology and latest developments
- Committed, structured and delivery-focused approach
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends.