Manage day to day service and operational function within the branch ensuring compliance to both prudential regulations and internal SOPs.
Ensure provision of quality service to customers through timely transaction processing and effective query resolution.
Identify and capitalize on cross sell and deposit mobilization opportunities
- Manage and supervise over the counter (OTC) services in the branch to achieve timely and accurate processing of customer requested transactions / customer complaints, while ensuring service delivery is as per the prescribed standards and SLAs of the bank.
- Ensure compliant vault management process, accurate accounting of branch cash and necessary replenishing when necessary.
- Management of all activities related to ATM operations based on service standards of the Bank.
- Cross-sell bank products, services and assist Branch Manager in achieving branch asset and liability targets.
- Management of the overall branch environment to ensure basic branch needs are met
- Assess queuing data to streamline branch functions and improve branch productivity.
- Ensure compliance with bank and regulatory policies.
- Process and cost Improvement initiatives
- Any other Banking activity assigned by the Branch Manager