We are looking for an HR Executive (Male) to join our team and manage all Human Resource Service functions.
This position requires an experienced and ambitious self-starter who possesses excellent written/spoken English language skills.
You will be managing the company’s learning and development, and employee performance programs and implementation of HRIS while also working as an all-rounder, who is capable of multi-tasking, time management capabilities and could meet the project deadlines.
- Managing the functions of HR Services/Operations
- Arrange workshops and training programs both in-house & externally for the development and training of employees.
- Involve in performance management activity round the year for the overall company to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Coordinate regular employee recognition programs.
- Recommend improvements to personnel-related systems and processes.
- Assist department/managers in the interpretation and application of human resource policies and procedures.
- Resolve issues related to employee discipline
- Coordination of health and life benefits for employees
- Assistance in implementation of Human Resource Information Software
- To act as a liaison between the company and employees for resolving employee grievances issues
- Preparation of JD’s/Position Profiles and Departmental Profiles
- Payroll handling
- Good knowledge of Policies and procedure making
- Minimum BBA (HRM). MBA-HRM would be preferred.
- Minimum 02 years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in Ms. Excel
- Team management skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Can work in overnight shift (10 PM to 8 AM)
- To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of Service delivery. Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.