The role is working as a Digital Marketing Manager for a UK-based, well-established, multi-national Education company that specialises in education and training products/courses. You will be working normal hours (minimum 40 hours a week) from your home as a remote working employee parallel to the UK working time (during office hours) Monday to Friday. We are looking to attract an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join our busy marketing team.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks;
- Leading the Digital Marketing Team
- Creating robust digital attribution models to effectively optimise the budget.
- Responsibility for all online acquisition channels; Paid Search, Display, Paid Social and SEO
- Providing comprehensive weekly and monthly feedback on digital performance with actionable insights for other departments of the company.
- Implementing our on and off-site SEO strategy and working with our content team to improve our organic visibility and performance.
- Providing support and insights for the development of online journeys.
- Implementing a mobile-first approach to the digital channels.
- Working with the Marketing and IT Teams to develop campaigns, commercial messaging, landing pages, and strong merchandising to enhance the sales performance of the digital channels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Design, build and maintain the social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer e
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- 2+ Digital Marketing Management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and who can adapt to change quickly.
- Strong leadership is required to successfully manage and develop team members.
- Working collaboratively with other teams to successfully deliver projects within targets.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Work with respect to deadlines and work well under pressure
- Remote working opportunities
- Working closely with the MD
- A great salary, commensurate with experience
- 21 days holiday
- Sick pay
- Annual Bonus and increments
- Paid for outings to industry events/conferences
- And many more