We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign. Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
The role is working for a well-established, multi-national Education company that specializes in education and training products/courses. You will be working normal hours (minimum 40 hours a week) from your home as a remote working employee parallel to the UK working time.
Types of digital marketing techniques required.
- Social media marketing - developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) - developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns - sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing - includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Affiliate marketing - where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Manage SEO campaigns
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to- end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Advertising or Marketing, Minimum 4 Years’ Experience in Digital Marketing, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing, Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills, Team-Oriented, Goal- Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office.