We are looking for an energetic 3D Unity Developer, who is willing to learn and grow.
- The ideal candidate must have strong problem-solving skills and creative instincts to develop and maintain iOS / Android AR apps with Unity.
- Broadstone Technologies is a fast-growing product-based company that provides innovative solutions in Cybersecurity, the Internet of Things, FinTech, and Augmented Reality.
- Our mission is to augment human capabilities through technology solutions that provide a positive impact on productivity and enhance the quality of life.
- Come join our team for a fulfilling career to leave your mark and change the world for the better.
- Import data from databases or APIs and apply it to 3d visualizations
- Own, fix and complete any Unity performance tasks
- Must possess good programming skills! Must have hands-on experience in developing.
- Architectures using Unity 3D (Android & IOS).
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design & Design Patterns.
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
- Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality
- Partner with Art, Design and Production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs
- Conduct code reviews and be part of the hiring process for future colleagues
- Bring meaningful contributions to our product and the entire team
- Curious and self-directed with strong attention to detail
- Experience programming using C#
- Experience with ARKit / ARCore
Skills and Qualifications:
- 01-year experience with Unity 3D / AR / Content Development
- Strong 3D math skills
- Experience working with 3D assets (meshes, animations, materials, etc.)
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team
- Hands-on experience in a project where the app has both unity and native code
- Worked with agile methodology before
- iOS development experience, knowledge of Swift
- Android development experience, knowledge of Java
- Experience with AR development
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field