- Buhler AG is proud to be one of the most reliable and largest engineering services providers from basic needs for food and mobility every day.
- Billions of people come into contact with Buhler technologies to cover their basic needs.
- Two billion people each day enjoy food produced on Buhler equipment; and one billion people travel in vehicle manufactured with parts produced with our machinery.
- Having this global relevance, we are in a unique position to turn today's global challenges into sustainable and good business.
- Being the largest engineering solutions provider, we realize the significance of our role in terms of our contribution towards the human resource development of this nation.
- With a vision and many new opportunities for FRESH ENGINEERS, BUHLER offers a continually challenging and professionally rewarding experience - be in Sales, Installation, Automation or Services.
- We have embarked upon an internship program “HUNARMAND ENGINEER” for the fresh Graduates (only mechanical and electrical/electronics specialized) of various prestigious universities/institutes of Pakistan (HEC Recognised).
We invite you to come and experience the real-world situation in the following fields:
- Process Technology
- Design & Engineering
Education: BS/Mechanical and Electrical/Electronics Engineering from HEC recognized institute/university in above-mentioned degree programs with 70% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Experience: Fresh Graduates, only highly motivated curious individuals with a learning attitude.
Skills: Ready to learn, motivated, Strong interpersonal skills, ability to multi-tasking.
Eligible candidates can apply online at Rozee.pk by completing the whole process consisting of one test of 50 mins.
Incomplete applications, by hand submission and received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
This is a one-year internship program and doesn’t guarantee any kind of employment with BUHLER after completion.
Candidates providing incorrect/misleading information shall be disqualified immediately at any stage.
Office Timings: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM (Monday to Friday)