Building location MM Alam Road
Overseeing the safety and maintenance of the designated property and ensuring that the property is in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Recommending and coordinating improvements to the property as needed to ensure a safe, functional, and appealing space.
- Maintaining a safe environment with proper lighting, signage, and access and ensure cleanliness of the building
- Managing generators, electrical rooms
- Drafting and updating emergency plans and evacuation procedures
- Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems
- Scheduling regular building maintenance and janitorial services
- Contracting professionals for repairs as needed
- Ensuring that occupants are provided with proper utilities
- Monitoring building maintenance budgets
- Coordinating and receiving rents from tenants
- Arranging for building improvements
- Overseeing contractors and inspecting completed jobs
- Supervising grounds staff
- Hiring employees or contractors as needed to maintain, repair, or improve the property
- Providing training for building employees as needed
- Provide direction, correction, or additional training to ensure proper maintenance of the building
- Scheduling contractors and employees
- Resolving complaints, problems, and requests from building tenants
- Assisting with emergency response and evacuations
- Maintaining records of tenants
- Inspecting the building frequently for signs of damage or wear
Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Detail Oriented, Negotiation Skills, Customer Service Experience, Management or Human Resources Experience, Strong Leadership Skills, Maintenance Experience, Understanding of Building Codes and Safety Regulations, Ability to Set and Meet Goals, Results Oriented Behaviour, On-the-Job Experience, Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills.