Senior Java Developer required for an American based taxi dispatch company. The company provides dispatch services to over 1000 cabs in Chicagoland area and have clients using its dispatch services in other states and continues to expand in the United States.
The candidate must be responsible for designing and developing solutions using Java technologies.
- Candidate will be part of the Software Maintenance Services team, which supports various suites of applications.
- Take care of the releases of the entire suite of applications.
- Execution of unit tests and validation of results.
- Incident Management.
- Bug fixes.
- Support specific Java based applications in the production environment and will have close contact with the business and stakeholders.
- Provide application support for mission critical Web application.
- Root cause / Trend Analysis proactively review changes that have adversely impacted production environment and take action to ensure that this is not repeated.
- Ensure that there are no conflicts with change activities. Ensure Production Readiness Criteria and back out plans have been met before an application is released.
- Use appropriate methodologies and tools to increase quality of service, reduce costs and gain efficiencies within functional remit.
- Coordination with offshore team in USA on day to day basis.
- Java SE, Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Restful Webservices.
- Ability to solve problems and offer solutions within a team and independently.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Strong database skill (preferably MySQL).
- Experience working with SVN.
- Experience with ActiveMQ, Asterisk PBX and Android a big plus.