We are looking Business Development Officers to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- To be successful as a Business Development Officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Business Development Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
Business Development Officer Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
Business Development Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.