We are seeking a .NET Developer responsible for building Web or Integration applications using (ASP.Net, C#, Angular JS, JQuery, HTML5, SQL, etc. and must be focused on both front-end and back-end development).
Please Note: Shift timings would be 4:00 pm to 1:00 am (Mon-Fri).
Your primary responsibility will be to communicate with the client for requirement gathering, design, and development of different applications.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Strong knowledge of ASP and .NET web framework
- Proficient in C#, SQL, and AngularJS, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of Native & VOIP
- Strong software documentation skills
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS, Git, SVN, etc.)