About CarFirst: CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, support/ troubleshoot and maintain servers/computer systems.
- Answer technical queries and Inventory Management.
- Ensure the network infrastructure Nation-Wide is up and running.
- Investigating technical support requests and escalating appropriately on a range of technologies, including:
- Windows 7/8/10
- Windows Server (AD, GPs, Hyper-V etc.)
- Microsoft 365(SharePoint, Exchange Online & Azure AD)
- Networking (Routing, Switching)
- Antivirus/antispam administration and support
- Backup administration and support
- Server hardware management and support
Who are we looking for:
- 4 years in support functions
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree: BSIT or BCS from an HEC recognized University.
- Experience with Remote Desktop Services/Terminal Services
- Pro-actively making decisions.
- Ability to find solutions by searching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical abilities
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.