- Carta is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, to be successful in this role, you should be organised, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to executive members
Responsibilities you’ll be taking charge of:
- Manage executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Prepares reports and presentations by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports in order to Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Providing customer support when required
- Proficient with MS Office, G Suite and CRM tools like HubSpot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of healthcare as an executive assistant
- Bachelors or Masters in Administration, or any other relevant field.
Carta is an equal opportunity employer with a collaborative culture.