Celeritas Solutions is looking for a Senior iOS Developer who should be capable in designing and building advanced
- applications for the iOS platform, work on bug fixing and improving application performance & continuously
- discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Writing quality code that minimizes rework
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience building native iOS apps using an MVC/MVVM design patterns
- Proficient with Swift or Objective-C depending on project requirements, and Cocoa Touch
- Hands on experience with Core Data, threading, and performance tuning
- Successfully architected the data layer of a modern iOS app.
- Comfortable with SQL and relational databases
- Familiarity with REST APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization requirement
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Expertise with AWS and Firebase
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Extraordinary attention to details
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, Agile team development environment
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
What you get in return:
- As a team member, you’ll work in a fast-paced corporate environment and make an impact on our business,
- contributing to the success of our company. Through on-the-job training and learning opportunities, you will
- develop valuable skills for the future.
- Employee Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Bi-Annual Bonus
- Eid Bonus
- Marriage Bonus
- Child Birth Bonus
- 5-year employment completion bonus
- Project Completion Lunches
- Medical Insurance
- Company Events
- Monthly Lunches
- Company-sponsored recreational trips (Pakistan Tours)
- Annual Picnic
- Flexible working hours
- Training and Certifications
- On top of that, an amazing work environment to develop & enhance skills with a team of talented and competent professionals!
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply.