We are offering an exciting opportunity to become an early and key member of our Product/Tech team.
You will play a key role in molding the existing business team in creating procedures and strategies to ensure the success of our scaling technology.
This is a unique role which requires someone with knowledge across the board and has the mentality to adapt, learn and improve existing product to become the market leader.
- 2+ years of software development and best practices.
- Object-Oriented PHP within a Modern MVC framework (Ideally Laravel).
- Great experienced in Unit testing, PHPUnit. Good experience with AWS
- Hands-on experience with Design Patterns and APIs.
- Able to effectively review other developers code and contribute with constructive feedback on code style, naming and design decisions.
- Good knowledge of git workflows and comfortable using advanced git command line tools (rebase, bisect).
- Good experience with MySQL.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration.
- Hands-on experience working with Lean/Agile software development practices.
- A proven history of delivering fully automated tests for web applications or SaaS platforms.
- Experience with Acceptance Tests Driven Development approach is a plus.
- Experience working in workforce management product is a plus