Position Vacant for the post of English Lecturer (Visiting) in Govt Technical Training Institute, Rawalpindi
Education: BS / MPhil in English from an HEC recognized university.
Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 Years of experience in reputed college or university.
The main responsibility of a teacher is to help your students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of course work and planning of classes. On top of this you will also have to arrange any extra curricular activities and set targets for your students.
1. Advising student on career issues.
2. Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
3. Evaluating a students’ classwork and assignments.
4. Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
5. Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
6. Classroom management.
7. Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
8. Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
9. Punctual in duty