CHROEMIS is seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our content writing team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing and a comprehensive understanding of the industry. The writer will be expected to work directly with a client (law firm in UK), sustain and develop the company’s voice across all blog content and products.
The company requires a full time content writer who is able to demonstrate excellent English writing skills. The candidate will be required to write number of articles, blog posts and keyword driven content using UK-English language. This content will be supported with graphics and creative arts.Skills Required:
The candidate should be able to demonstrate following skills.
- Excellent written English skills (UK English).
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Able to demonstrate good research skills and skim through internet.
- A love and knack for writing both brief and in-depth content.
- A strong understanding of the industry’s ins and outs.
- Willing to learn some basic presentation tools like PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent independent and team collaboration skills.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/ scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Writing instructional content including ebooks, templates, whitepapers, etc.
- Planning and producing webinars.
- Creating and optimizing landing pages through A/B testing.
- Understanding and creating content that aligns with our buyer personas’ interests and needs.
- Developing new types of content and offers from scratch to address problems or gaps in our content strategy.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics, to help grow blog subscribers and expanding the overall blog’s reach.
- Create web content that promotes how company customers are using product and profoundly connects with target audiences.
- Write and edit blog posts, press releases, case studies, brochures, white papers, emails, direct marketing pieces, and other collateral
- Help develop strategy and deliver copy for campaigns that support company marketing, branding, and positioning.
- Collaborate with designers and other Marketing teams to establish and drive authentic, consistent, and compelling messaging across multiple channels.
- Use social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and blogs and podcasts to develop communities and deliver targeted messaging
- Able to compose a story in an interesting and exciting way that compels the reader to read further, over and again.
- Proactive and motivated team Player with Good communication skills, should be able to do multitasking, mentally agile.
- Background writing content related to law and legal is a big plus.
- Can you take few calls a day? Having British accent buys you huge plus.
We encourage creativity over conformity, and reward initiative. Market competitive salary. Medical benefits with health-cover of up to Rs. 250,000 per year. Learn fast, Challenge Yourself, Grow with Leadership, Make a Difference. Selected candidate will be paid competitive salary; there is an immense chance of professional learning and growth.Minimum qualifications:
– Degree is not relevant if meet above criteria. – 1 year to 5 years experience in similar field.