CHROMEIS Pvt. Ltd. is working on multiple, cloud based products. We’ve an immediate position for Senior level PHP Developer who can work hands-on and lead a team of fresh graduates.
The company has multiple products in pipeline and that lead to a senior level php developer position that we need to fill in. Work requires a full time developer with past experience with Angular and other frameworks. The candidate will be required to work on multiple projects, lead them through the development cycle, turning them into stable products.Skills Required:
- Proven work experience of 2+ year as a Front-end developer
- Strong knowledge in Angular 4 and PHP.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- A love and knack for writing code after in-depth analysis.
- A strong understanding of the industry’s ins and outs.
- Willing to learn new frameworks and essential front-end technologies.
- Excellent independent and team collaboration skills.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to create meaningful presentation reports.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
We encourage creativity over conformity, and reward initiative. Market competitive salary. Medical benefits with health-cover of up to Rs. 250,000 per year. Learn fast, Challenge Yourself, Grow with Leadership, Make a Difference. Selected candidate will be paid competitive salary; there is an immense chance of professional learning and growth.Minimum qualifications:
– Bachelor degree. Masters degree in English is preferred. – At least 2+ years experience in similar field.