We are looking for a motivated Angular Developer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding team of professionals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing advanced solutions.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Translate designs and wire frames into high quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- 2+ years Experience with Angular.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative).
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
Fun and Dynamic Working Environment About Cinnova:
- Cinnova is an innovation-focused software development company helping start-ups and established firms with their MVPs, product design, and ongoing software development needs.
- With a proven track record of contributing to continuous growth, Cinnova has been part of rapid expansions and some great exits for our clients.
- From Blockchain technology to IoT development, AI, Machine Learning, and beyond, we have always been at the forefront of the technology landscape by bringing innovation to both start-ups and growth companies.
- Cinnova = (C)reativity + (innova)tion.
- This is our guiding principle both internally for our employees and externally for our customers.
- With that in mind, we promote a startup culture and encourage innovative ideas to incorporate in our delivery to our clients.