Cinnova is looking for an experienced Magento Developer with strong software architecting skills and ablility to conceptualize software solutions within the Magento Commerce framework and related technological eco-sphere.
As a Magento Dev your responsibilities includes:
- Development and enhancement of our client's Magneto application.
- Develop reports and create custom modules within Magento ecommerce platform.
- Research, develop logic, code, test, and deploy Magento/PHP application.
- Modify and build on existing code base of Magento.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing code-base for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Bachelors/Master degree in Computer Sciences from an accredited institute.
- 3+ years of Magento experience with advanced understanding of eCommerce platforms and systems.
- Magento Certification will be a huge plus.
- Strong problem-solving and software architecting skills.
- Experience extending or customizing existing products/frameworks (Magento).
- Hands on experience of Containerized environments using Dockers, Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL database (developer fundamentals).
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Must have an experience using Scrum/Agile, Jira/Confluence.
- Production-Level Version Control.
- Ability to work in both an individual and team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Candidate with client facing experience will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
Fun and Dynamic Working Environment About Cinnova:
- Cinnova is an innovation-focused software development company helping start-ups and established firms with their MVPs, product design, and ongoing software development needs.
- With a proven track record of contributing to continuous growth, Cinnova has been part of rapid expansions and some great exits for our clients.
- From Blockchain technology to IoT development, AI, Machine Learning, and beyond, we have always been at the forefront of the technology landscape by bringing innovation to both start-ups and growth companies.Cinnova = (C)reativity + (innova)tion.
- This is our guiding principle both internally for our employees and externally for our customers.
- With that in mind, we promote a startup culture and encourage innovative ideas to incorporate in our delivery to our clients.
- This has been very successful as we are proud to have members who come from a startup background and continue to help Cinnova being an innovation hub.