We are looking for a Business Intelligence / ETL Developer with strong T-SQL skills with experience in the Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Data Warehouse space.
- Candidate will be responsible for working closely with an end Client in US and help with required reporting and analytical needs for the customer platform.
- The position will create both standard and custom reporting solutions, conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis and provide associated reporting support.
- Cinnova is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do.
- Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth.
- Cinnova provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success.
- Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
- Work closely with the team and users to design and deliver comprehensive reporting solutions.
- Outline and facilitate the collection of key data sources needed to drive business insights and direction.
- Design and administer a self-service reporting program in order to support the reporting needs of the Client Services organization
- Assist in the analysis of information to understand various trends and related opportunities
- Interpret reporting results and assist in the creation of action plans to drive our business objectives
- Drive the creation and administration of Common Definitions leading to accuracy and trust of reporting
- Assist leadership team to leverage our reporting to drive the business objectives
- Other duties as assigned.
While we know you may not have everything on the list to be successful you are likely to have;
- 3-5 years experience in Business Intelligence or equivalent
- Proficient in SQL query development, preferably T-SQL
- Experience with developing Extract/Transform/Load
- Understanding of Data Analysis in relation to Business Process modeling
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Data Modeling a plus
- Experience with SSAS Tabular a plus
- Experience with DAX development a plus
- Experience with Healthcare data is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or other productivity platforms is a plus.
- Experience leading agile teams and mentoring more junior developers, including students.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance in a Computer Science related field.
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills.
Nice to Have:
- Healthcare Industry Experience
- Technical Certification
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners, and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment