The purpose of this position is to make sure that the clinics are always adequately clean, in accordance with cleaning protocols.
- Ensures cleanliness of area/s assigned to clean;
- Use the available approved cleaning products and tools, and report any missing item, or any needed stock;
- Ensures cleanliness of medical equipment assigned to clean;
- Disinfect waste bins each time emptied for disposal and ensure safe disposal of medical waste;
- Perform crowd control when needed;
- Care and management of cleaning materials; inventory control, and report immediately any non-conformity, theft, etc.
- Ensuring availability of sterilized instruments and material, and drawing up orders for ongoing needs;
- Performing minor maintenance and cleaning of the biomedical equipment following user manual and protocols.
- Alerting the Paramedical Technician/LHV in case of malfunctioning of any device;
- Ability to identify and comprehend different cultural contexts, norms, habits, and trends;
- Pashto is essential & Ability to Understand Urdu (read & Write
- Only individuals who meet the above-listed requirements are invited to apply for the above-mentioned position.
- The employer reserves the right to cancel the job posting at any time without any intimation or reason and doesn’t allow or accept the candidate having multiple employments at the same time.