We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and/or plugin.
- Must have developed Custom plugins and themes
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Github
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
What we will offer: Market leading salary package, bonuses, company funded trips and a relaxing environment.