We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers and Functional engineers.
- You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers.
- All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- One or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wire frames, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision. Xd, Figma.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.