COMSATS Internet Services (CIS), Pakistan's pioneer ISP, invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates, for appointment on contract basis against the post of Assistant Manager (Web-Hosting).
- Handling Advanced Issues Related to Domain and Hosting
- Monitor Email Queues to Prevent Email Traffic Load and Spam
- Monitor Servers to Ensure Availability of Services
- Monitor Servers Resources to Ensure Servers Health
- Ensuring Weekly and Monthly Hosting Accounts Backups
- Ensuring Availability of Last 1 Year Logs for Services on Hosting Servers
- Managing Migration of Hosting Accounts from a Server to Other
- Restoration of Services in Minimum Possible Time in Case of any Failure
- Ensuring Security of Hosting Servers.
- Handling Issues Elevated by Subordinates
- Ensuring Availability on Call in Emergency 24/7.
- Preparation of Reports for Hosting Servers and Completed Tasks
- Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- WHM / cPanel and Plesk Panel
- IIS, Apache, Exim, SmarterMail, MailEnable, FTP, DNS, Firewalls, MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Spamfilters and SMTP Messaging Gateways
- Knowledge of Domain Registration and SSL Installation
- Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Certifications will be Preferred
- Expertise of Esxi and VMWare.