COMSATS Internet Services (CIS), Pakistan's pioneer ISP, invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates, for appointment on contract basis against the post of Manager (Accounts) for Islamabad Office. Details of the position and placement is as under.
A suitable candidate must be able to perform the following:
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Provide strategies that the company should take to Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
pComsats Internet Services (CIS) Technology Park/p