Would you like to start your career in a young, dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast paced and open work space environment? Do you have great finance and communication skills? Do you want to work for a fastest growing BPO representing one of North America's top solution company? Are you a keen problem solver who can think on your feet?
Then we want to hear from you!
To be a part of our company, you should;
- Be proficient in English
- Have impeccable finance and communication skills
The role entails;
- Complete the daily sales report and submit to the Financial Accounting Manager for review daily on or before the daily set deadline.
- To assist the Finance Manager with matters relating to accounts.
- Assist in preparing financial reports and perform reconciliations on all accounts.
- Perform day-to-day book-keeping, weekly lodgments, analysis of payments and invoicing.
- Check invoices for accuracy.
- Reconciliation of accounts as required.
- Timely processing of all the invoices and error free posting in the system.
- Creating and dispatching purchase orders and invoices.
- Schedule periodic follow-ups with customer and vendors via phone and email for pending payments.
- Review commission able margin adjustments for validity and submit approved adjustments to the Manager for review
- Coordinate with relevant peers and staff to accomplish the departmental goals in effective way