1. Design compensation and benefits packages.
2. Implement performance review procedures.
3. Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
4. Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
5. Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
6. Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
7. Manage employees’ grievances.
8. Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
9. Oversee daily operations of the HR department ( Daily Attendance reports to Management, Maintain Attendance Record, leaves etc)
10. Well versed about EOBI, Social Security matters & other related labour laws.
11. Should have the ability to write Employee’s job contracts.
12. Should have the ability to Maintain all Employees Record.
13. Any other task assigned by the Management