We are looking for a Data Analytics professional to join our growing team of data analytics experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling, and analysis. The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company.
- Generate Accurate Program Reports and Dashboards
- Create models and build automation to support analyses, identify program trends and track progress
- Present results to the executive leadership team and the client
- Generate and Measure the Program Performance Results periodically
- Monthly validation of program benefits and providing performance results on promotions effectiveness.
- Production Of ad hoc queries as per agreed timetable.
- Calculating the ROIs in correlation with all the KPIs and financial assumptions.
- Perform comprehensive research and analysis
- Generate Proactive Insights that leads to enhancement in Program Performance
- Provide GAP analysis from existing program performance
- Prepare executive presentations of business level and program data
- Prepare business reviews, key metrics, and board meeting materials
- Strong understanding of databases, business intelligence reporting, and data visualization tools.
- Any Bachelor's or Master’s Degree
- Advanced working knowledge of data retrieving and processing using SQL, Data warehouse, Terra data, PowerPoint as well as Excel.
- Proven problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong operational business understanding, including the potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role or consulting position.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
- Experience using test/control methodology, and using machine learning techniques (skilled in using one or more of SPSS/SAS/R/Python and etc.)
- Proficient with one or more major BI tools including Tableau/QlikView/OBIEE/Looker and etc.
- Project or Program management skills and experience is a plus to this role.