Cooperative Computing is looking for someone to lead the test engineering team. The ideal candidate is obsessed with delivering quality web and mobile applications in an Agile environment and has empathy for the people who will use it.
Join our elite team of software engineers who are determined to make a difference in one of the key industries, and have a real impact on our product, services, and users
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
- 5+ years of experience in software test engineering.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Industry expertise in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with testing REST services.
- Hands-on experience with testing web applications.
- Hands-on experience with testing mobile apps on iOS and Android.
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycle.
- Experience in test automation and test automation tools is a big plus.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver or a similar tool is a plus.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.