At Cooperative Computing, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring and embrace individuals who get excited about learning.
- Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace.
- Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion.
- It is in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
- Cooperative Computing is seeking a WordPress Developer with experience in developing custom websites with associated marketing technologies.
- Be part of an extraordinary opportunity to transform the client experience!
How you will make an impact:
- Participate in requirements gathering and sprint ceremonies.
- Recommend alternate approaches, define technical impacts, and provide sizing estimates.
- Develop product capabilities using WordPress and other technologies.
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Contribute to the development methodology.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new product functionality.
- Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing.
- Collaborate on and inform cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation.
We are looking for people who have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience in WordPress design and development.
- 2+ years’ experience contributing as a direct resource on Marketing site deployments.
- Proficiency in front end web technologies including WordPress, WordPress plug-ins, various analytic platforms, optimization technologies, and marketing automation technologies.
- Proficiency with fundamental back-end languages like PHP and MySQL.
- Familiarity with modern development workflow, including Git and Docker.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work constructively with team members towards a common goal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great at multi-tasking and delivering quality solutions under deadlines.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience with tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- A natural affinity for a website UX/UI and strong knowledge of responsive design and mobile-first development.