Creatives - Design, Digitize and Print is looking for a Web/Graphic Designer, with an eye for design and a background in digital marketing. The position requires a blend of creative and technical disciplines. The candidate will be responsible for defining styles, layout, graphics etc.Job Description:
- Forming appealing designs for various items as per clients' requirements
- Designing marketing collaterals including brochures, handbills, posters, certificates, greeting cards, logo, stationary items etc
- Forming designs for social media and website
- Creating artistic info graphics to present information on the website in a visually appealing manner.
- Comfortable with Wordpress and other web development tools
- Creating Responsive Web Design (RWD) to facilitate quality viewing experiences across a wide range of browsers, tablets and mobile devices.
- Working knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good communication skills.
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Arts, Visual Arts (HEC recognized university).
Candidates with relevant certifications in web designing will be preferred.Experience:
- 1-2 years of related experience in a position involving graphic design and Web publishing.
- Portfolio of electronic or printed samples demonstrating experience is required.