We're Looking for a PPC Google Adwords Expert
Kindly read the job description carefully before you apply.
- Hands-on experience on performance-oriented Google Ads campaigns and other advertisement mediums like Facebook, Linkedln, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Track KPIs to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues.
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) trends
- Run and optimize different PPC (Pay per click) campaigns, analyze rankings, bid and budgets to determine bid adjustments for each keyword based on campaign settings.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Must be Google AdWords certified.
- Must have experience in US/UK market.