It is a lead role within the team and the purpose of this position is to manage digital projects, working closely with the delivery team, operation coordinators, graphics, content writers and front-end development teams, IT, and the digital lead generation and self-service functions across the company. Operational efficiency is a key component of the digital team, ensuring deadlines are met at the required budget and quality.
- Building a roadmap, plan, and execute all digital marketing campaigns including SEO/ SEM/ SMO and SMM, affiliate, email advertising campaigns.
- Liaise with Marketing, sales, design, and content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Empower operations team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive results.
- Measure all key performance marketing metrics through various online measurement tools and provide timely reporting
- Managing multiple projects and a team of support members and specialists.
- Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, social media channels, emails, google Ads and blogs).
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Build a strong Plan of action based on clients' required services along with proposals.
- Keep up-to-date with our audience preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Monitor, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
- Create online and offline marketing content.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments e.g. SEMrush, Ahrefs, Hootsuite, Moz, Marketo, MailChimp, WordPress, HTML.
- Google Analytics / AdWords, PPC, Paid Search, SEO best practices.
- Develop innovative strategies to drive online traffic to the company/clients website/apps/social media platforms.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Staying on top and review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader within the industry, and in the digital marketing space.
Job Qualification & Requirements:
- Preferable experience working within a Marketing agency and/or Software (SaaS) House.
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing lead.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with Industry-leading Agile Project Management tools & Capabilities.
- 5-6 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Proven experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yandex, Baidu, Advance Web Ranking etc).
- Comfortable with using Google data studio, excel and other reporting tools.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Leave Encashment
- 13 salaries per year. One month additional salary as a bonus
- At least two bonuses per year
- Performance-based rewards
- Provident fund
- We offer daily dinner to team member
- Excellent workplace & COVID-19 protected work environment