We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
- To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience.
- You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Back-end Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in related field from reputable institute of Pakistan approved by HEC.
5 to 10 years. Core Skills:
- .Net core, C#, C Sharp, Postgre SQL ,Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
Location : Lahore
Salary Market competitive