Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities. Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment. Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Responsible for supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures and ensuring that the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management team to set budgets of utilities, daily consumables, office supplies and manpower as well as monitor expenses.
- Collecting, organizing and storing information using computers and filing systems and overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals and building new and expanding existing skills.
- Monitoring a team of admin members in order to execute office operations such as meetings, conferences, workshops, convocations, and/or special events; coordinating building and equipment maintenance requests; and maintaining keys and key logs for routine departmental functioning.
- Manage all safety, security and badging related programs;
- Act as primary liaison between Opendoor and building management (e.g. repairs, building code compliance, visitor services, COI, etc.)
- Space planning, including frequent seating rearrangements; prior move experience highly desirable;
- Ensure employee happiness with their work environment, by providing 5-star service, especially in regards to office operations & maintenance;
- Ensure that statutory requirements and company policies and procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Degree in business administration
- 3+ Years of Relevant Experience
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of operational management in a similar environment
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Must have leadership skills, and be able to work well with other employees;
- Highly adaptable; comfortable with change and ambiguity; capable of quickly rallying teams and resources around key issues;
- Responsible for solely managing and addressing facility breakdowns that can occur after work hours, weekends and holidays;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and supervisory skills;
- Strong aptitude as it relates to construction schedules, facilities operations, technology, furniture, fixtures and equipment in the workplace;
- Flexible hours to meet the high demands of a growing workforce;
- Good work habits and ability to manage time well;
- Proven experience creating and operating within budget guidelines.
Medical Insurance Travel Allowance Meal Allowance EOBI Free Snacks Unlimited Coffee/Tea Free Working Environment
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract