Procurement And Sourcing Specialist
- Responsible for vendor development, management and maintenance of the relationship with vendors from China and other countries
- On the basis of daily business and supply chain, responsible for procurement working plan setup to meet the procurement targets, vendor management and procurement proceeding optimization
- Develop, establish and maintain the long-term, stable procurement channels, potential vendor selection, competitive vendor sourcing
- Responsible for the negotiation with vendor based on the product and market information, covering the price, quantity, plan, etc. and guide the contract signing and follow up process.
- Shipping experience as well, freight and contacts to ship products overseas
- Bachelor degree or above, proficient in English/Chinese
- More than 5 years relevant working and management experience in IT and procurement industries, over 3 years’ experience in service procurement
- Working with crypto miners is a plus
- Familiar with the software and hardware procurement process and have considerable project management experience and knowledge;
- Working Hours - China Standard Time zone will be followed
- Be sensitive to the market, have the ability to analyze and control costs with strong negotiation skills;
- Have knowledge background on relevant laws and regulations and the ability to resolve disputes;
- Be proactive, possess professional ethics with high loyalty;
- Excellent planning, organization, communication and coordination skills.