CureMD Corporate communications specialists’ role is centered around creating and distributing messages to internal and external clients, media contacts, and the general public.
Our corporate communications specialists often play multiple roles ranging from public relations, marketing and advertising, and communication between management and employees. Our corporate communications specialists write press releases and speeches, provide information to the media, use social media and book events.
- Our corporate communication specialist will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, ability to multitask and adapt to new situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicating effectively with a diverse range of people, from vendors to senior management and C-suite, and having to travel across the nation and the world for industry events, seminars, and work-related assignments. You are expected to be a quick thinker with meticulous attention to detail, having the ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and think out of the box to promote CureMD to the world.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s mission, policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Work with key internal and external role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Represent CureMD at internal and external events, meetings and conferences.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players
- Organizing and coordinating meetings and conferences for our CEO for key focus areas, [email protected], and other PR /lobby activities with stakeholders.
- BS / MS degree in communication, journalism, public relations, or a related field.
- 5-10 years experience in journalism, corporate communications, marketing, lobbying while handling external vendors / working with C-suite to plan and execute outreach campaigns and events.
- Strong sense of responsibility and maturity to handle a range of situations and people.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Exceptional research and business writing capabilities.
- Willingness to travel locally and globally.