- Managing Operation and Maintenance of Cybernet Building, Power and Cooling Infrastructure of Communication Room, POP sites in Region to ensure 99.99% network availbilitilty.
- Operation and Maintenance of POP sites built and suppervision of construction activities.
Site Infrastructure Administration:
- Over Operation & Maintenance of Electrical Distribution system, Genset, Air-conditioning systems, Line Conditioner, Fire Suppression System Environmental alarms, Towers.
- Strong knowledge of Genset, UPS, Rectifier and Electrical Distribution System.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of electrical system installation i.e. ATS, AMF, LT and Control panels.
- Monitoring of Construction activities
- Coordination with Govt dept for utility connections and acquiring the NOCs.
- Processing of sites electricity bill
- Security Management of sites with implementation of strict entry procedures, gate pass system, incident reporting and follow-ups for different police and security related matters.
- Housekeeping and cleanliness management of sites with development of green areas.
- Building maintenance and repair work
- Asset Management for safekeeping of stocks at site.
- Implementation of IP Camera, Access control, environmental alarm and Security System
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- More than 3-5 Years of experience in Telecom Electrical & Power Operations.
- Knowledge of Telecom Building/Network Sites.
- Expert in Power and Cooling Infrastructure operation and maintenance.
- Hands-on working experience on telecom power equipment i.e Genset, Rectifier, UPS.
- Experience of Switch Gears Operations
- Experience with Vendor and Operator
DAE (Major in Electrical), B-Tech (Electrical).