• Provide quality-assurance testing for enterprise information management systems.
• Create systematic test strategies, plans and test scripts from functional specifications, manage test data, and assemble test cases.
• Perform audit and test of software products in accordance with software test plans and procedures
• Perform testing of the user interfaces for enterprise applications running in web browsers, mobile apps, and/or embedded devices
• Identify actual or potential problems in software applications and test plans
• Use bug-tracking software to report issues, and maintain records of reported and resolved issues.
• Provide project managers with timely and accurate QA status and progress during all project testing phases, including summarizing QA results at project conclusion.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with application engineers and senior management to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts such as Requirements Documents and Specifications.
• Contribute to initiatives to improve the overall QA process, such as identifying gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggesting improvements.
• Able to work in an office environment, sit for periods of time in meetings
• Able to communicate with business leaders, vendors, and technical staff Education • BSCS, MSCS, or BBA / MBA in a Business or Information Systems related field
• QA Certification (desirable)
Work Experience and skills
• 3 or more years of automated or manual software test experience
• Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and tools
• Experience with manual and open source automated testing frameworks
• Exceptional debugging skills and ability to identify root cause of a test failure to identify if failure is due to wrong test procedure, bad test code, a application issue or programming bug, and/or a test infrastructure issue or other system/network issue
• A deep passion about testing and quality assurance
• Knowledge of Linux, Windows, Android and iOS
• Experience with web applications, mobile apps, desktop and laptop computers
• Experience working in an Agile environment and working directly with engineers
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
CyberVision Technology has transformed the way we work, play, and communicate. Today, we access information and people from around the world in an instant. Groundbreaking technologies have opened the door to innovations in every field of human endeavor, delivering new opportunity, convenience, and v ...阅读更多