The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing, and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have the ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
· Design, code, test and manage various applications
· Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
· Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
· Bachelor's degree
· 1+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
· Experience developing applications in C# .NET
· Basic knowledge of Python, HTML, XPaths will be preferred
· Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
· Having familiarity with web automation libraries like Selenium, Scrappy, Beautiful Soap will be a plus.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Experience with web application frameworks
· Experience with Windows Presentation Framework
· Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business
• .NET Developer applicants should have a skill set that includes
• .NET, C#, and SQL Server.
• Object Orientated Programming
• Web Automation using Selenium
NOTE: Having knowledge about web scraping, Data Extraction, Web Automation & Bot development will be really a great plus.