D1 Brands is among the fastest growing Amazon FBA business acquirers. We buy great brands that sell exceptional products on the Amazon platform.
D1 Brands is committed to provide superior quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We believe each employee contributes to the success and growth of our Company.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take ownership of a portfolio of products, ensuring their success day-to-day including: content and creative on the listing, marketing tactics, financial health of the business, customer service, risk mitigation and compliance, inventory and developing strategies for growth. Your success will be based on your intimate knowledge of the ASINs you manage, ability to diagnose issues and develop action plans. Other responsibilities include:
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Analyse Amazon ASIN level data (sales, conversation rate, page views, costs, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down, clearly articulate observations and propose strategies to troubleshoot problems.
- Day-to-day maintenance of keeping product listings successful on Amazon. This includes: best seller tags, monitoring metrics shifts, understanding market trends, changing customer profiles, demographics, daily reporting, competitive landscape, pricing changes, liasoning with offshore customer service teams, and inventory monitoring.
- Develop strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and drive conversion rate of acquired products including: price optimization, PPC, packaging/inserts, coupons and deals, customer communications, creative, changing package dimensions, subscribe and save, removing unprofitable products and more.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all products, coordinating with our finance team to ensure we are showing an accurate P&L.
- Proactively catch issues before they are problems and understand everything about the ecosystem in which your products are selling (e.g., competitor landscape, industry landscape, Amazon marketplace rule changes).
- Research programs and tools on Amazon and other ecosystems to increase sales and ensure we're protecting our brand (e.g., Amazon Transparency)
- Lead the transition effort when we acquire a business. This includes doing a deep dive of all information provided during diligence, migrating the prior seller's accounts (social media, email software, customer service management, etc.), developing a relationship with the seller to ask questions and doing an audit (and potentially an overhaul) of their entire listing and end-to-end customer process.
- Interface with our legal team in the event of intellectual property or other legal issues, such as product suspension or identifying an illegal seller of our product.
- Partner with internal teams to develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate successful, impactful product launches and international expansion.
- Coordinate with our supply chain team to ensure products are always in stock, premium quality, have updated packaging, and have all appropriate required certifications.
Requirements, Skills & Qualification:
- 3+ years of experience in product management, marketing, or an analytical function, preferably at a start-up or other fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience, preferably working within the Amazon ecosystem.
- Ability to dig through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
- Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people.
- Strong proficiency in excel.
- Top-tier academic performance at the undergraduate level
- Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities, and relationship or account management experience
- Proven analytical skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
The selection of a candidate for this role requires technical and critical thinking assessment organized by the company for shortlisted candidates. Do you have what it takes?
Note: This is a remote job and the selected candidate will be required to work from home.