D1 Brands, is committed to provide superior quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We believe each employee contributes to the success and growth of our Company.
The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about start-ups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter. Someone who stay on top of current trends and advancements in ecommerce industry..
- Lead a team in the growth of a diverse portfolio of brands with products that generate anywhere from $10mm – $50mm+ in revenue.
- Analyze Amazon data (sales, conversation rate, sessions, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down and develop strategies to quickly spot and fix low margin and low growth products
- Utilize data to assess facets of the product (size of package, cost of ads, reviews etc.) and determine if there is room for optimization and increased EBITDA margin.
- Create business plans outlining all strategic opportunities for your product portfolio, associated costs, timelines, and resources required to achieve a successful outcome.
- Act as an important voice for decisions regarding prioritization of business ideas across teams.
- Oversee a team of brand managers who are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of keeping a product listing successful on Amazon; this includes monitoring best seller tags, metrics shifts, inventory, conducting competitive analysis, reviewing maintenance strategies and more.
- Interface with our legal team in the event of intellectual property or other legal issues, such as product suspension or identifying an illegal seller of our product.
- Coordinate with our Customer Obsession Manager and overseas customer service team to ensure we are providing a world class customer experience for your products.
- Partner with internal teams to develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate successful, impactful product launches and international expansion.
- Coordinate with our supply chain team to ensure products are always in stock, premium quality, have updated packaging, and have all appropriate required certifications.
- 7+ years of experience in a heavily analytical role where you were responsible for P&L, analytics, and marketing. (e.g. GM of a business unit, founder of an amazon business, product owner).
- 4+ years of e-commerce experience managing a portfolio of products, preferably on Amazon.
- Deep understanding of the intricacies associated with project managing growth initiatives across multiple teams, and how to work cross functionally to get a product across the finish line (e.g. you’ve worked with legal and supply chain to ensure certifications are properly labeled on products)
- Experience as a P&L owner where you have been responsible for budgets, driving revenue and EBITDA growth. You understand how to use data to drive decision-making.
- People Management experience, have managed teams of at least 5 in a past role.
- Superb time management skills – can meet deadlines and manage multiple projects despite daily “fire drills” and changing priorities.
- Experience streamlining business processes and communication amongst teams to maximize efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
Expected Start Date: 30/04/2021