D1 Brands is among the fastest growing Amazon FBA business acquirers. We buy great brands that sell exceptional products on the Amazon platform. D1 Brands is committed to provide superior quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We believe each employee contributes to the success and growth of our Company.
- Study the visual content of competitor’s Amazon listings and plan concept to differentiate our design with competitors
- Strategically imagine, conceive of, manage, and drive UI design projects from concept to implementation
- Work with company Executives and marketing director regarding visual brand awareness and create brand visual identity to differentiate the brand with competitors, such as packaging, brand color, logo improvement, etc.
- Design content catered exclusively to e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, Shopify, and social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Execute designs optimized for multiple platforms: desktop, tablet & mobile
- Work with tech team to ensure designs are being implemented correctly and give feedback
- Complete projects with marketing team and external marketing/design agencies.
- Work with product managers, R&D team, and CEO to design the UI of the products and plan for each product line for branding purpose.
- Develop pixel perfect comps and assets for all projects
- Design unique and innovative ad campaigns and eye-catching posters/banners.
- Ensure each project’s quality and meet deadlines.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Study and experience every product and new coming products, fully understand product’s functionality and technical details before creating any visual designs.
- Must express clearly of all the major selling points of each product in all visual design.
- Inspire and bring new ideas to the team through staying in the know of current design trends
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited Design professional/institute
- 4+ years of experience working at a major digital agency, tech/product startup
- Deep understanding of Sketch and other modern design and prototyping tools
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms
- Pro-active working attitude, problem solving ability
- Experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design
- With good logical thinking skills and excellent communication skills, can express the own design concept clearly.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of typography, iconography, color theory, and visual composition
- Experience designing for diverse groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization)
- Experience with product photography (white background, still-life, lifestyle images etc)
- Can work as a team and take ownership of every project
- Strong artistic sensibility and can work within our brand guidelines
- Can work under pressure
- Have a strong design portfolio that shows off your UI work
This is a remote role. Selected candidate/s will be required to work from home as a full-time employee of D1 Brands.