Dastgir Engineering is looking for a candidate to fill in the position of Quantity Surveyor.
- Diploma holders with the minimum 5 years of experience in construction industry can apply.
- Candidates with the experience in building and interior works must have worked with different contractors can apply for this position.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Market competitive salary
- Medical, Casual and Annual leaves