- Competitive Salary
- 4 Quarterly performance bonuses
- Medical insurance (family included)
- Zero markup Loan facility
- Chilled and professional environment
- Friendly and cooperative team
- Full life cycle application development and deployment ensuring that the architectural integrity is maintained.
- Ensure adherence to standards and best practices (e.g. source code control, code reviews etc.)
- Mentor the other technical staff, assist them where needed and lead the effort in resolving technical challenges.
- Interact with the Project Manager frequently and provide feedback on progress, alert him of risks and help the PM develop a strategy to mitigate these risks.
- Ability to interact effectively with end-users / clients, managers, and developers and work as part of a team.
Desired Skills and Experience
The Ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with at least 5 to 6 years’ experience on .NET, Angular, strong object-oriented programming skills with expertise in developing n-tier applications.
- Hands on experience on AngularJS will be a plus.
- Must have work experience on web services (Rest and Soap).
- Strong Knowledge of OOP, OOD and design patterns.
- Strong in data structures, algorithms and SQL queries.
- Able to work on 3-tier enterprise web .Net applications.
- Experience of npm, webpack, bootstrap and SASS with an existing seed theme that has ready reusable components.
- Able to write optimized, reusable code and have worked on standard unit testing techniques.
- Able to work closely with Management to deliver features to clients.
- Domain knowledge of ERP, Finance, Banking and Foreign Exchange Applications will be a plus point.
- Able to communicate with client and should have deployment experience.
- Good communication and verbal/written English skills.
Any of these can get you to the front of the line:
- Financial and accounting knowledge
- Foreign Exchange and/or global payments knowledge
- Working knowledge of ERP systems or Financial Software