We are looking to hire a strong Sr. SQA Engineer having experience and expertise in both Manual and Automation testing windows, web and mobile applications. As the Senior SQA Engineer, you will facilitate in design and develop reliable, scalable, and maintainable test automation to validate complex features under the supervision of Lead QA Engineer.
Candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced agile environment.
Education & Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of professional experience in testing enterprise class business applications/ERPs, in both manual and automation capacity.
- Experience in planning, designing and implementing testing strategies/plans & testing methodologies.
- Must possess strong communication, collaboration, and team management skills with a proven ability to integrate out of the box thinking and problem-solving to improve processes, systems, and methodologies, documentation etc.
- Decent knowledge, skills and experience in working with automation frameworks such as Selenium/MS Coded UI or other similar technologies.
- Experience with SOAP and REST services.
- Knowledge of Database/ SQL writing and executing queries and running scripts.
- Strong knowledge on Software Development life cycle, QA methodologies, approaches and processes.
- Solid experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches and test planning.
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution and reporting skills.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing etc.,) on different product versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
- Maintain up to date documentation of various version of the product.
- Analyse test scenarios, apply critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Conscientious, self-driven individuals, who take ownership of deadlines and communicate proactively, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Support Production release by performing regression testing and end to end testing for the new features addressed in the release
- Execute functional cross-browser testing both on Desktop and on mobile
- Review and provide feedback on user stories
- Work closely with product owners, engineers, and team members to identify areas and methods to help improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability
- Solid knowledge on Test plan, Test summary creation.
- Market Competitive Salary
- 4 Quarterly performance bonuses
- Medical insurance (family included)
- Zero markup Loan facility
- Chilled and professional environment