Opportunity to work directly with a product company in USA and Hongkong
Denovers LLC is looking for a full time Inhouse - Full Stack Developers (.NET / React) on contractual basis for one of it’s renowned clients with offices in USA and Hongkong.
You will work in house from Denover’s Karachi office.
Who are we?
- Denovers works directly with Tech companies across the globe as their tech division.
- We work with startups from YCombinators to large enterprises, providing them with Product Designing and Fullstack Engineering services.
- With Headquarters located in San Jose, California, United States and an engineering office in Karachi, we are a fast-growing company worldwide.
- We have almost doubled our workforce within 6 months of 2021 and are still expanding aggressively.
About the client?
- The client you will work with is voted one of the 10 Most Innovative SCM Solution Providers in 2020, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Australia, Singapore, South Africa, UK, and the US,
- They are building supply chain solutions on the demands of the modern consumer. They do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
Who are we looking for?
- You will work as part of a cross-functional project team, which will include Product Management, UX/UI, Marketing etc and a group of 20 Engineers..!
- .NET (.NET Core 2.1+)/ C# 7+
- Entity Framework Core 2.1+
- SQL, stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server 2017+ and PostgreSQL v11+
- React.js 16+, Redux, SASS, Webpack
- Git SCM (Pull Request work model, feature branches, rebasing)
- All 3+ years in commercial/enterprise environments
- Application development using Docker and familiarity with Kubernetes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment
- Very strong knowledge of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and performance
- Strong software development skills, design patterns, domain modeling, OOP and functional design, RESTful API keeping in mind future scalability and performance
- Strong understanding of event-driven architecture and the related technologies
- JIRA, online SCM (Bitbucket/GitHub)
- Good understanding in writing performant SQL queries including use of query plans
- Familiar with TDD, writing unit/integration/ui tests
Your Expectation from Denovers
- Above Market competitive Salary
- Direct exposure to large scale products & International clients
- Young and Vibrant culture with flat hierarchy
- Performance based bonuses
- Quarterly recreational trips